AKU, WANITA DAN HAWA..


"Kecantikan seorang wanita bukanlah dari pakaian yang dikenakannya, susuk yang ia tampilkan, atau bagaimana ia menyisir rambutnya. Kecantikan seorang wanita harus dilihat dari matanya, karena itulah pintu hatinya, tempat dimana cinta itu ada. "

AHAKSSS!!!!

July 2, 2011

i'M Lost!!

I'm lost; writing-
a puzzle left unsolved
and the reasons don't
exist.

Now who asked you
to even read this?

I am not a fan of coffee
so how about a cold cup
of this brown liquid that 



gambar sekadar hiasan


reminds
me of naught!
Hence I prepare a mug
each single night to dress
my late hours with more
meaningless symbols
and less effecting ones.

Now who asked you
to even continue reading?



It's nonsense-just like
everything else in my life,
a trash of words
a bunch of tools
scents and sounds
colors and time...

Now what are you still
doing around such a verse-
unless unlike me, you're trying
to remain clueless.

by: Rania Moallem 













No comments:

Post a Comment